1. Create another user and add to administrators group
2. Log in as that new user
3. Run regedit
4. Navigate to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
5. Then Right-click and select export and select a location to save the file e.g. c:\
6. Log back in as the original user.
7. Remove the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings
8. Find the file that you exported and double click and issue is resolved.
9. Remember to delete the extra user if you no longer need it.